6 Signs You’re In The Wrong JobPosted: January 10, 2011
I read an article on www.oprah.com about how to know if you’re in the wrong job. When I was still at the firm, most of these signs were there for me. To sum up the article, the 6 signs are:
1) They could never pay you enough to make you feel good.
2) You believe nothing you do makes a difference.
3) You’re not learning anything.
4) No one ever talks to you about the future in a positive way.
5) You hate your boss so much that it’s hard to think about anything else.
6) You feel that who you are at work doesn’t have much to do with who you are in the rest of your life.
The rest of the article is available here.
How about you? Can you relate to what this article talks about?